“Be the change you want to see in the world” is our motto. We believe that we are creating a future we want together and individually. It takes some skills to navigate with ease in this fast evolving environment, to stay balanced, happy, and healthy. The workshops we offer are based on methods and approaches we developed through the many years of personal spiritual practice, observations, and studying of various metaphysical modalities. We love sharing techniques that really work, that are simple and yet very effective. Our goal is to provide you with everything that can help you build your own toolbox and your own strength to adapt to the busy modern lifestyle, succeed in life, and unfold your full potential.
The workshops are day long each. Shorter versions of the same workshops can be two hours each.
Breath of Life
- Introduction into Kundalini Yoga.
- Importance of breath.
- Harmonious breathing is as key to good health.
- Different types of breathing in Kundalini Yoga as a tool for self-diagnosis, balancing brain hemispheres and whole body.
- Breath as a conductor in the orchestra of our body.
Age of Aquarius
“Ride the wave or the wave will ride you” – Yogi Bhajan.
- Where are we going as civilization?
- How can we adapt in the fast changing world?
- Transition to a new level of consciousness.
- What do ancient wisdom keepers, Mayan elders, Incas, different indigenous tribes, and Yogi Bhajan (Kundalini Yoga) say about it?
- What does this time require of us?
Relationships with Beloved, the World and Yourself
- Creating and preserving a harmonious relationship. Keeping your relationship in balance.
- Opening your heart center.
- Learning to speak the language of love.
- Clearing blocks of past lives and childhood traumas.
- Transforming emotional blocks and issues.
- Your connection with the world.
Art of Manifestation
- Theory and practice.
- Leave your limitations behind.
- Creating with intentions.
- Turning dreams into plans.
- Universe as your ally.
Yoga of Abundance
- Tuning in to the wave of abundance.
- We live in a world of infinite possibilities – not only spiritual but material as well.
- How to get rid of limiting beliefs and open doors for abundance to flow.
Lecture “Food as medicine”
- Healthy and whole nutrition in a modern world.
- How to ask your body what is good for it.
- Cleansing diets of Kundalini Yoga that create miracles.
- Eating consciously to get the most benefit.
- Creative approach in cooking.
We also offer Kundalini Yoga classes.
Contact us if you are interested in hosting our workshops.
Sign up to receive information about upcoming events.